Marthel’s Bakeshop is a home-based business and started out as a hobby, baking, and cooking for family and friends. They started baking cupcakes and as time goes by, they offered more products, and that includes food trays, packed meals, and baked goodies.
Marthel’s owner and chef is Abby, and Marthel got its name from the combination of the names of her mom’s name – Marissa and her grandmom’s name – Thelma. They are her biggest influences in cooking. Chef Abby studied Culinary Arts in 2015 to improve her craft. Since then, she won some culinary competitions and also did cooking and baking demos.
Marthel’s products are all home cooked, and home baked with no preservatives added to ensure the quality of the foods they are serving. They sent me some of their best sellers:
- Lasagna – meaty and cheese in every bite
- Spare Ribs Caldereta – pork ribs simmered in flavorful caldereta sauce
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – chewy cookies with lots of choco chips
- Choco Crinkles – moisy and chocolatey crinkles
- Choco Mousse – layers of chocolate cake, milk chocolate mousse, and topped with whipped cream and choco chips
- Choco Carrot Cake with Walnuts – moist carrot cake cover with choco fudge frosting, topped with chopped walnuts
Marthel’s Bakeshop offer deliveries within Metro Manila, and you can order them via online.
Facebook: Marthel’s Bakeshop